Sunday, March 20, 2016

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


I am so pleased and happy that you have stayed with Me, no matter what!  I count you as My precious gems, yes a pearl that has gone through the pressure that makes it tough and makes it strong, but still pliable and costly.  Even the circumstances of life that could not break your value nor your purpose, you have endured and remained.  For I have called you higher and higher, and yes, every time you said yes to My will, not even knowing the path that it would take to make you My precious stone.  And every time, every circumstance that came into your life, grated up against you, pressed up against you, you became more precious and more valuable to the kingdom of God.  And even now I Am saying to you this day My children, there is a precious pearl and you are more beautiful than you know, and rare in your anointing.  You are the ones that have chosen Me, yet I have waited for your agreement to let Me dig deeper still, and you have said yes to Me every step of the way.  By remaining with Me, and trusting that I will do you only good.  I have counted you more precious, a valuable pearl.  Stay in My hand and I will continue working and causing all things to work for your good, even in this season where things have seemed so difficult, where times have seemed so hard for you.  I Am saying to you look up, look up, for I have opened a hole, a crack in the dam and the force of My water is about to burst forth on you, greater than you could ever have imagined.  I say, a year of abundance in the goodness of your God shall begin to pour down upon you and you say, “I’ve heard that before God and I’ve not walked in it".  I say to you that the reason why My child is because you have not agreed with Me from an abandoned heart.  Today if you will say, “Yes God, that is me, I see it over me.  I say yes to your will, goodness shall abound in my life.  Yes, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  I shall not wait but I shall see it while I have my being in the land of the living and goodness shall run me down and goodness shall crown me this year with success and victory in every area of my life.  I say yes to your will God, yes to your plan God and I see the goodness falling all over me God as unto a shield according to your promises God.” If you will agree with Me, get ready for an overflow of My loving kindness to overtake you!
     "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord". (Ps. 27:13-14)
     "For you, Lord will bless the (uncompromisingly) righteous (him who is upright and in right standing with You); as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favor)". (Ps. 5:12)
     "And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him". (Mal. 3:17)


Love,



Pastor Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment