Thursday, March 31, 2016

Prophetic Word by Doug Patterson



KEYS, MANTLES AND A VICTORY CELEBRATION FOR MY FAITHFUL WARRIORS

This is a day of VICTORY! This is a day of ARISING!

I declare to you that this is a day of celebration and great joy for My Son has conquered the world. He has recovered the KEYS of death, hell and the grave from the enemy. Before I called Him home to ascend to My glorious Throne, He passed out individual keys to each and every one of His faithful warriors. Use them wisely.

I call your names individually to come up higher and meet with Me. Not in the Outer Court but go through to the Inner Court, and into Holy of Holies. I have great counsel and deep revelation to share with you. For this day you too shall ascend into My glorious presence, just as My Son has done in this very time and season. You have the keys! you have the blessing! Arise for this is the time to possess
the land.

I have prepared individual MANTLES for you and I have dispatched angels to deliver them personally. They are very unique, they are very elaborate and they are very powerful. Soon they will be placed and wrapped around your shoulders; you will feel the increase of a weighty anointing of Father God.

Use these mantles to strike the waters to cross over into your Promised Land.

Use these mantles to spin violently into the air, like a lasso, and stir up a whirlwind of GLORY.

Use these mantles to be a source of provision and warmth in a day of adversity.

Use these mantles to activate My Glory, through you and demonstrate My power to a skeptical world, one without hope or purpose.

You shall arise and shine; your light shall shine from above and shine within. I the Lord your God have commissioned you to join Me and My Son through the power of the Holy Spirit, for an amazing
Heavenly encounter. I am preparing a Celebration of Glory, a Banquet of Delight. Come up higher!
Taste and see that your Lord is good!

Mantles – represent spiritual authority and anointing, demand great responsibility

John 14:12
“Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater woks than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

Matthew 516
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, an glorify your Father which is in Heaven.”

Psalm 34:8

“Taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment