Monday, March 14, 2016

MY Blueprint for Your Life by Mary B Dovie



“In Him also we have received an inheritance [a destiny — we were claimed by God as His own], having been predestined (chosen, appointed beforehand)according to the purpose of Him who works everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His will, so that we who were the first to hope in Christ [who first put our confidence in Him as our Lord and Savior] would exist to the praise of His glory.  In Him, you also, when you heard the word of truth, the good news of your salvation, and [as a result] believed in Him, were stamped with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit [the One promised by Christ] as owned and protected [by God].  The Spirit is the guarantee [the first installment, the pledge, a foretaste] of our inheritance until the redemption of God’s own [purchased] possession [His believers], to the praise of His glory,”   Ephesians 1:11-14, AMP (emphasis added).
My child, I have a blueprint or plan for your life.  Every child of God has a destiny in Me that was established from before time began.  I order your steps according to this blueprint.  I even use the times you rebelled against My perfect will for your life to bring you into the fullness of My plans.
I created you.  I know you even to the very depth of your being.  I did not suddenly pick you out one day because you did something that I noticed.  I planned your every step and success even before you knew about Me.  I loved you before you were able to know My love and love Me back.
The blueprint I have designed for your life is meticulously laid out.  I have given you angels who were assigned to you from the very beginning.  Nothing has been left to chance or neglected.  I know how to call you to Myself and to awaken your soul to yearn for My presence.  I have fashioned you for My purpose and by My love.
However, even in all of this, I have given you the free will to choose life (Me).  But I know your choice because I see the end from the beginning.  So be at peace and trust me to fulfill all that I have spoken to you in the secret place of deep communion with Me.  I will take your willing heart and will cause your desires to match up to Mine for your life.
You must understand that your blueprint is also part of the greater plan and design for My people.  It is like the individual parts of the natural body are designed to fit into each other and to become a viable whole man.  It is a marvelous work that I designed and that I AM holding together by My Love.
Trust Me.  Surrender yourself to Me and see how I AM working things out to give you favor and showers of blessings.  I bless My children so they can become blessings and signs to a lost and hurting world.  Let your faith rise up as we walk the path of life together.  I AM arising in you and will take you to places you have not even considered possible. Remember, when you are in Me and with Me, all things are possible.
Rejoice and be glad for your Father has designed and ordered your steps according to His plans.  Receive My blessings, grace, and mercy.  Shalom.
“But He said, ‘The things that are impossible with people are possible with God,’   Luke 18:27, AMP.
Scriptural References:
Genesis 12:13;  Numbers 10:35;  2 Kings 19:25;  Psalms 37:4, 23; 68:1-3;  Proverbs 20:24;  Isaiah 37:26; 40:10-31;  Jeremiah 29:11;  Matthew 19:26; 25:33-34;  Mark 9:23; 10:27;  John 17:23-25;  Acts 13:47-49;  Romans 8:28-39; 13:11-12;  1 Corinthians 12:12-31; 15:34a;  Galatians 3:7-9;  Ephesians 1:3-6, 11; 5:13-14;  2 Timothy 1:8-10;  Hebrews 1:10-14;  1 John 4:19-21.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment