Thursday, March 31, 2016

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


 Come away My beloved.  Come away My beloved from the hard places, from the things that cause your eyes to gaze upon them instead of Me.  For I will fascinate you with such wonders that I have for you, set aside even in the hard times.  For when you come away says the Lord that is when I can fulfill you, and fill you up with more of Me, so that you can walk and leave that harsh place, and come to that secret place.  The secret place of privacy where it is just you and I when you push away from the cares of this life.  Away from the things that are calling you to meander in the maze of confusion, trying to hinder or prevent you from being more effective than you have ever dreamed of.  For it is in that secret place when you pull away from the things that the world is calling you to face and look at and put your attention on and your affection on, that you can see the measure of being you are made to be.  Then says the Lord, there I can make you.  I can cause you to be exactly what I need you to be in this moment in time.  I can make your gift make room for you.  It is never, ever too late for the things that I have put on the inside of your heart.  I will open you up and I will cause you to wonder at the goodness of your Lord and how there is never a moment lost.  No, no time in preparing is lost.  It does not matter your age, it does not matter your gender, for I Am God and I Am faithful to the call and the promises that I placed on the inside of you.  What I need for you to do is look upon Me with a steady gaze.  I Am great and awesome and I Am full of wonder to surprise you, to give you exactly what I said I would give you at the moment it is most needed.  So come away My beloved, come away with Me.  Begin to look upon My face and understand that I Am your genuine friend,  I Am the greatest friend that you will ever need.  I Am the greatest counselor that you will ever go to, and I have wonderful insight and wisdom for you that will cause you to excel in this life, never to come behind, never ever to come behind only cause you to be the head and not the tail.  It is My doing and it is wonderful for you to understand that I Am a great God and I Am good to you all the time.  Even in the hard places I Am making you so strong, so impenetrable to the darts and the wicked one.  I Am causing you to hear My voice in a desert place so you will know Me when things are going great, as well as when things are tough, so that you will not lose sight of Me no matter what is going on around about you, so that you might be as faithful to Me as I Am to you.  For I Am a great God, an enduring God, a loving and kind God, and all My ways are that way, says the Lord.  I never change no matter what you are going through.  I Am the lover of your soul, so it is your soul that I Am making more like Me.  Allow Me to complete you, and you will stand in wonder at the works of your God.  So give Me glory and praise and honor as I begin to do awesome things as you come away with Me in the secret place.
     "Do not neglect the gift which is in you, (that special inward endowment) which was directly imparted to you (by the Holy Spirit) by prophetic utterance when the elders laid their hands upon you".  1 Thessalonians 4:14
     "Til we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ".  Ephesians 4:13
     "For in him dwellers all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power".  Colossians 2:9-10 

Love,


Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment