Thursday, March 31, 2016

Prophetic Word by KJ

sent by Harrietta

Thus Saith the Lord;                   March 26, 2016

    Yes, you are My beloved.  Those of you who are truly Mine and are true to Me.  Your nation has turned fully against Me, and actually outlawed Me.  I never take My eyes off of you who love Me.  Stay very close to Me and do not let go of Me. No pretend Christians will be in Heaven with us.  You are either Mine completely or you are not Mine at all. (I Thessalonians 5:23)

    Because of impatience, many are giving up.  How very sad.  I must have all of your love.  Most pastors are not preparing their people. If that is your problem, ask him why he is not warning you.

Soon now, disaster will strike.  Are you ready?? (Acts 27:10, Luke 14:27)

Katie turned 87 in January and her health is going downhill rapidly.  She asks for prayer that our Lord will take her home soon.  Now her left foot is turning black.

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne, do you know when KJ has died (I think she has)? If you have yet contact to Harrietta, you can write her a thank you, I liked to read God's words through KJ. - Thank you, too, Suzanne, for posting them! Wish you the best and much strength, grace and love in dealings with your mother! - Esther

    ReplyDelete