Thursday, March 31, 2016

Look Carefully by Glynda Linkous




Look carefully at the obstacles I have placed in your path. These have been carefully  and meticulously chosen.

I desire you would ascend to higher levels of promise with Me. I desire to use you in higher levels of ministry for Me, but you have not made yourselves ready, you are not prepared.

When you see yourself, you feel you have done well, but I see something quite different. I see darkness in your heart still, darkness that cannot accompany you on the journey forward.

My children, if you are at a standstill, look to your thoughts, for they will reveal to you the reason why. You believe it is this person or that, but the only person delaying your journey is you.

Matthew 7:3-5
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Isaiah 1:16  Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;


Revelation 3:18  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

No comments:

Post a Comment