Thursday, March 31, 2016

Word by Russ and Kitty Walden


The Father says today fear not. Fear not the things you see transpiring in the world around you. I am able - WELL ABLE to keep that which you have committed to Me in prayer. I am able to keep that which you have committed to Me in your heart. Your loved ones, your security, your provision, even your safety is all in My hands. The world may rage and upheaval may come but I am the one who decides what happens next to you. Again I say to you fear not. Be at peace in the midst of the storm. The sound that is the predictor of change in your life is not the raging wind or waves but My still, small voice saying "Peace be still..." The hairs of your head are counted. Your name is engraved on the palm of My hand. I have set you as the pupil of My eye. My name is the high tower that you can run into and be safe.


So come into the cleft of the rock says the Father. I will put My hand over you till the turmoil and shaking is past. While the world is trembling and reading the headlines I will show you My glory. Put your mind upon higher things. Come into the throne room of My glory and I will commune with you and you will commune with Me. You have asked "what is really happening?" and I say to you that the kingdoms of this world have not slipped from My hand. The kingdoms of this world exist at My indulgence and regardless of the bluster and noise that men make I am still your peace and will look out for every one of your concerns however small. You see I am a great, big God and I have nothing better to do than to show Myself faithful in behalf of those who choose to look to Me and live. Look to Me beloved. Trust in My faithfulness. Trust in My word. This is your time. This is the hour that you will know My faithfulness and the peace only My Spirit can bring for I love you greatly and will never relinquish My hold on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment