Saturday, March 26, 2016

Leave the Old Baggage Behind by Mary B Dovie



“No one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; for the patch pulls away from the garment, and the tear is made worse.  Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined.  But they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved,”   Matthew 9:16-18, NKJV.
My child, do not take old baggage into the new season.  Leave it behind; it will only hamper your progress.  The enemy will come and try to get you to pick up old baggage, but you must rebuke him and go on your way.
The baggage I am talking about is old wounds, hurts, and rejections of the past season.  You are coming out of the wilderness so do not carry the old into the new.  Yes, even wilderness provisions, like the manna of old, did not continue in the new land.  For you see, the new season has already been filled with the provisions you need.
Now is the time to move forward with me.  There is no looking back because what lies ahead is marvelous.  The wilderness shaped you and hardened you into a spiritual warrior, but it is time to cross the Jordan and begin to take the land.
No more delay.  The long preparation season is over.  I go with you every step of the way.  I AM arising in My bridal warriors.  Together, we will drive back the darkness.  Even now, I see the dark ones beginning to panic.
As you come out with Me, release the old baggage to Me and grasp My hand.  I know the way ahead.  I give you hind’s feet so you can leap over the walls the enemy built to contain you.  Mountains of resistance will become flat plains because I AM in you, with you, and for you.  Keep your focus on what I AM doing and the darts of the wicked ones will always miss the mark.
It is a good day to rejoice and give thanks for your Deliverer is with you leading you out into the grandest adventure of your life.  Every shackle has been broken and every wound healed.  I shower blessings of peace and comfort upon you this day. Shalom.
“God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms,”
   2 Samuel 22:33-35, KJV.
Scriptural References:
Joshua 3:1-6; 5:12;  2 Samuel 22:29-37;  Psalms 18:29; 40:17 ; Isaiah 40:4; 41:13; Ezekiel 12:23-25;  Zechariah 4:7;  Matthew 17:14-18;  Mark 2:21-22; 9:25;  Luke 4:39; 5:37-38; 9:42, 62;  Ephesians 6:8;  Revelation 10:5-6.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment