Saturday, March 12, 2016

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


 I Am calling once again for you to walk in child like faith, simply believing what I have spoken over you, in you, and for your life.  And as you have that childlike faith, says the Spirit of grace and mercy, doors, new doors, fresh doors that you did not even see will swing wide for you.  These are doors of faith and favor!  Now that you have established a childlike faith, you will have eyes that see beyond what you are going through, you will see these doors and you will no longer have to kick doors down.  
     Understand, says the Lord, those who have warred and fought in the Spirit and stood and resisted no matter what went on in their life and believed My Word, their doors will come crumbling  down.  It will be as when Joshua fought the war at Jericho and those walls came tumbling down, doors shall come tumbling down before you, and fresh new insight and wisdom are before the threshold of these doors.  Now you have heightened sensitivity in the Spirit so that you hear Me, and know Me in a deeper way.  You will begin to discern the moves, and the fresh new things I Am doing.  You will know the moves of the enemy, yes because so many false prophets have gone out into the world, so many "false men and women of God", declaring things that I never declared, never gave to them to say.  Mixing their own vain thoughts with My Word saith the Lord, intermingling between the truth, it is hard for those who do not walk in the discernment by My Spirit to understand the move that I Am doing, and be confused by the deceptive moves of the enemy.  But because you have sought Me in the secret place, in the secret times, I shall begin to reveal and uncover those hidden things, those truths, those steps, those insights, the wisdom to the next level, for this is My people that have culminated together.  Warrior class people that are ready to go into the next level to do warfare against the enemy but not only against the enemy, but to decree and declare those things in their lives that I have already given them.  They shall begin to open their arms wide and receive blessings, I have said over and over again that I Am giving you tokens.  I say to you open your eyes and see that your fields are full of tokens of My goodness and My faithfulness to you, says the Lord.  You will rejoice and celebrate like a child! 
     For this is the time says the Lord, although the world may be entering into difficulties, my children shall enter in to a season of jubilee because they have worked, yes I say, worked in the Spirit.  For I have said, "labor to enter into that rest", and you have done just that.  Now lay back, I know for some of you this is difficult for you have been laboring all your life, but now I say lay back in My arms.  I Am faithful, I Am trustworthy, I Am dependable and I will cause every chain, yes, those chains that you have tried for years to break off of your mind and heart.  Those things that hindered your walk with Me, where you could not see the vision, the things that I told you would come to pass in your life.  You will begin to see because those things will begin to fall off of your eyes and ears, and the scales will move away and you will see and understand the simple things that I have told you to do, are the dynamic things of the kingdom that will open doors and move mountains.  Yes, this is our season to rejoice.  So My children, lift up your head like never before and give Me all glory and all praise for I have come to fulfill the promises, believe like a child again.
 
     "Therefore thus saith the Lord, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth.." (Jer. 15:19)
     "Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away, concerning faith have made shipwreck;" (1 Tim. 1:19)
     "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief." (Heb. 4:10-11)

Love,


Pastor D.

No comments:

Post a Comment