Sunday, March 20, 2016

ARISE WARRIOR EAGLES WITH HEALING IN YOUR WINGS by Doug Patterson



My WARRIOR EAGLES, I have renewed your feathers, oiled them with My promises, heightened your vision with the spirit of provision, and sharpened your talons with the tenacity of the Lord. I have prepared you for a new process of VICTORY.

These promises have not been completed yet. I ask you to focus on what I have said in the past, for what I have begun as a good work will surely come to pass. Do not lose heart, but arise and shine for your light has come, and the light is alive and brilliant inside of your SPIRIT MAN. This day you shall maneuver to a level of excellence, and it shall cause great joy to come upon My church.

My REMNANT WARRIORS are arising with HEALING in their wings, for I have sent them to birth the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

Isaiah 30:41
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Philippians 1:6
"Being confident of this very thing, that He who started a good work in you will
perform it until the day of Christ Jesus."

Isaiah 60:1

"Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment