Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Who Should Fear by Glynda Linkous




My children, you are so distracted by events around you, and so many more events are coming than what you see now. You need not fear these things that are coming if you are walking close to Me.

It is those who are far from Me, those who are wrapped in their sins who should fear, for they have no protection from the evil that approaches.

Psalm 28:5  Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

Psalm 73:19  How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

Psalm 94:20-23
20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
22 But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Hebrews 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,


1 Corinthians 9:24  Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment