Monday, March 14, 2016

Stand Down! Look for My Favor by Wanda Alger



Stand down! I am asking those who are calling on my Name in this nation’s process to stand down in your zeal to defend Me. I need no defense. I need no help. I need you to humble yourselves and allow Me to do what only I can do. I have already been at work, placing My favor on those whom I call and appoint in this hour. If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, you need only watch and see where My favor is moving. Let Me finish what I have started!
The Spirit of Control is deep at work in this nation and the forces of darkness permeate the land. Do not allow yourselves to be caught up in this same spirit by trying to control My ways. Do not allow fear of what might happen to influence your prayers, but rest in My ability to have My way. I have not asked you to campaign, nor have I asked you to make a choice. I have already made My choice and all you need is to watch, pray, and follow My lead.
There is a supernatural force to My favor that will cause things to happen apart from any intervention of man. It is My joy to do this as many have prayed and humbled themselves in seeking My face. Do not turn from this posture at this late hour and divide yourselves through arguments and comparisons. The enemy feeds off of this divisiveness and you must guard your hearts and your words.
I ask you to stand together and watch. Stand in agreement before the throne of grace and allow My favor to come in like a flood to reveal My purposes and My choice. I, alone, know what is in the heart and I know who I can use in this hour. Do not judge the clay that the Potter has been forming for I, alone, know whose heart is pliable in this hour.
You are looking at the measure of humility in a man, but I am looking at the measure of humility in my people.  Yield the right to be right. Yield the control of even your prayers that may seek to manipulate My will out of fear. Simply allow Me to do what only I can do and rejoice. Let go of personal preferences and your current understanding of what will work. I am doing something new. Do not look to the past for what worked. This is a new season and I am preparing the way for a new work in this nation. You cannot judge by the outer appearance, but must discern by the Spirit where I am working and who I am blessing. Learn what My favor looks like and acts like and yield to it.
Do not let offense harden your heart or build walls between you. Do not let the enemy have his way by standing divided.  Stand down in your fight, seek My face together and allow Me to show you My choice. When the time comes, you will know what to do if you but watch and remain pliable in my hands.
The world is watching you. Let them see the unity of those who claim My Name as you yield all control to Me and let Me perform new wonders that will let the world know that I alone rule.
“Toward the scorners He is scornful, but to the humble He gives favor.” (Proverbs 3:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment