Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Eagle Has Landed! by Bill Yount

Hagerstown, MD


I received this word in 2004 and the Lord  just reminded me of it recently as I awoke with the words resounding in my ears : "The Eagle Has Landed!" This word has returned with great momentum and urgency as though its fullness of time has come. Let this word empower you in this season. God has so much more for us at any age. Psalm 68:28 says, "Thy God hath commanded thy strength." God is commanding His strength into you. One translation says, "Your God has decided you will be strong!" Remember, "Too Old" is not in the Bible.
Warning: The content of the following message contains very strong language that may not be suitable to those 62 years or older. As a result, this word must be rated "R." Those nearing the age of "retirement" must proceed reading at own risk. Godly discretion is strongly advised.
I see a Divine Interruption coming to the state of Florida and regions of the world that have become famous for retirement. I saw God, like an Eagle, coming to this state. I saw this Eagle circling around Orlando, Florida. I heard the Father saying to the angels, "We are going to Disney World!" I saw the Eagle landing first upon Disney World.
I sensed the Father saying, "I am stirring up a creative, childlike faith and anointing that was similar to Walt Disney's anointing as a child. I am going to impart this anointing into the lives of older people to dream again, to invent, and to create things that have not yet been seen or heard of...'witty inventions.'"
Creative Anointing is Going to Push Back the Age Barrier
When Walt Disney was a child in grade school, his teacher asked the class to draw a picture of a flower garden. After handing in their assignments, the teacher walked back to Walt Disney's desk and said to him, "Walt, flowers don't have faces." Walt Disney responded, "Mine do!"
I sense that kind of creative anointing is beginning to come upon older men and women that is going to cause them to live longer with a childlike excitement that they have never known. This creative anointing is going to push back the age barrier of sickness, disease, and infirmities, extending life to a hundred and twenty years for many in the near future.
"'Re-Firing' for the 'Retiring'"
I saw God, like an Eagle, landing upon retirement centers and upon older people who have come to these places thinking they are retiring. But God says, "There's a 're-firing' coming upon the 're-tiring.' This Divine Interruption and nest stirring is coming upon these chosen ones, for they have great wisdom in their ages, and with their years comes understanding. I have need of them!" The fire of God is beginning to fall upon retirement centers, and their strength shall be renewed "as an eagle."
"Rocking" chairs were turning into "rocket" chairs! Even as John Glenn in his seventies was launched again into outer space, older people in this state will be launched into the Harvest. Expect God to stir and shake as many are lifted off of their launching pads, beginning in Florida, and then beyond. I sense the Father saying, "There are some rides in the Spirit coming that you haven't been on yet."
"Fathers Live!"
I saw the initials for the state of Florida, "FL," lighting up and standing for 'Fathers Live!' – a heavenly proclamation calling forth the older men, the fathers, who have come to this state to settle down. God says, "This is not your place of rest! I am calling you to live and not die. With long life I will satisfy you and show you My salvation! I am extending to you a strong call to mentor the younger men and children in this fatherless generation. These young children and men will keep you young as you impart My wisdom and understanding into them."
I believe the Lord has chosen Florida to activate this word and to launch this proclamation internationally.
"The Eagle has landed..."
Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministry

Email: theshofarhasblown@juno.com
Website: www.billyount.com

No comments:

Post a Comment