Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Power of the Cross by Deborah Waldron Fry



My Child.  The enemy has attempted to build strongholds in your mind.  Lie upon lie has built a wall of defeat, depression, and despair.  You are not a captive there, Beloved. It is only an illusion created by the evil one.
The Power of the Cross has toppled every weighty stone and in its falling, has consumed the enemy in its midst.  I came and DESTROYED the works of the devil.
Shout unto your God with the voice of triumph.  Whom the Son has set free is free indeed.  I am in your midst.  You shall not be moved.  I shall help you, Beloved, and that right early. I utter My Voice and the earth melts.
I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.  Walk in Me, Dear One.  Come out from this cave of darkness fashioned by the enemy’s hand.
You are a Child of Light.  Do not fear.  I AM your Stronghold. Forever, you reside in the cleft of the Rock.
“Then he came there to a cave and lodged there; and behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and He said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”   1 Kings 19:9.
“The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold,”   Psalm 18:2.
“The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth melted. 7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah,”   Psalm 46:6.
“So I will tear down the wall which the enemy has plastered over with whitewash and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation is laid bare; and when it falls, he shall be consumed in its midst. And you will know that I am the LORD,”   Ezekiel 13:14.
“The Lord said, “Here is a place by Me; you will station yourself on a Rock.  When My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the Rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by,”   Exodus 33:21-22.
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ,”   2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
“But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.  For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity,”   Ephesians 2:13-15.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment