Saturday, March 26, 2016

Will You Become Part of My Army? by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer


 
Hear the Word of the Lord.  My wind is blowing, blowing, blowing.  Do you not hear and see it around you?  Can you not discern the changes that are taking place in the physical and spiritual realm?  For I, the Lord Your God have determined it to be so.  For man may try as He might to upend My will, but man’s will, will all come to nothing, for I am the One in control.  I am the One who rules and reigns over the earth.  Much judgment is coming forth in the world now.  Many have turned their backs on Me and chosen idolatry of heathen images or to idolize man and his rules, rather than to worship and honor Me. 
 
Many have said, ‘Oh, God won’t do anything.  He only did things during the time of Moses, and David.  It is not so now.’ 
 
But I say to you, all will bend their knees and bow to the Great I AM.  ALL.  I will leave none out.  Time draws short and it is time for you to decide who you will serve?  Will you serve Me or the idols and rules of man?  It is as clear cut as that.  There is no half-way or lukewarm with Me.  Remember, those lukewarm, I spit out.  
 
Rev 3:15-16; (KJV)   I know thy works, thou art neither cold (completely dead) nor hot (full of
zeal for God): I would thou wert cold or hot.  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor
hot.  I will spew (vomit) thee out of my mouth. 
(DAKES e, f, h504) The Laodiceans that the Lord was speaking to, through John, believed 1) works
would get them where they needed to go (v 15);   2) They were not hot or cold (v 15);   3) They were
lukewarm and nauseating (v 16);   4) They were proud and self-satisfied (v17); 5) They were ignorant of
their true state (v 17);  6) They  believed they were rich and in need of nothing (v 17);  (7) They believed
they were increased with goods (v 17).
 
John’s counsel to the Laodiceans was in Rev 3: 18-19  (KJV) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in
the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed , and that the shame
of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  As many
as I love, I rebuke and chasten : be zealous, therefore and repent.
 
 
I am an all or nothing God, because even a little sway into the opposite lifestyle other than Mine, will have you falling deeper and deeper into the enemy’s clutches, much to his delight!  It is My rules, My Commandments that are pure and made of Me, not the rules of man and political correctness.  Those who stand on My rules will be rewarded as is their due.  Again I say, do not waiver, to turn the other way, to make your friends or others happy, as I said before I spit out those who are lukewarm.  I love you, but do not love your ways, unless they are My ways.
 
Know this, change, change, change is upon you even now.  A paradigm shift is in the air.  Which way will you go?  Many will begin to experience life as they have not before.  Many will lose their lives over these changes.  So will you lose your life to Me as you draw closer into a more intimate relationship and begin to war not only on your behalf, but on behalf of others and your nation or will you lose your life and your nation to the enemy?  Will you count the cost and still say “YES!” to me, or will you weaken and fall under the footsteps of the enemy, because you lack the relationship with Me, to have the strength, courage, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding you need from Me to stay standing in the days ahead, and the faith to seek Me in everything?  Let go of the intellectualism and independence that are telling you that you can do this yourself or if something doesn’t sense to you, it isn’t logical, so then it isn’t Me.  I use the foolish to confound the wise.   
 
1 Cor 1:27  (KJV)  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God
hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things that are mighty.
 
1 Cor 1: 25 – 29;  (AMP)   [This is] because the foolishness of God  [is not foolishness at all and] is
wiser than men [far beyond human comprehension], and the weakness of God is stronger than men
[far beyond the limits of human effort].
 
Just look at your own calling, believers; not many [of you were considered] wise according to human
standards, not many powerful or influential, not many of high and noble birth.  But God has selected
[for His purpose] the foolish things of the world to shame the wise [revealing their ignorance], and God
has selected [for His purpose]the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong
[revealing their frailty].  God has selected [for His purpose] the insignificant (base) things of the world,
and the things that are despised and treated with contempt, [even] the things that are nothing, so that
He might reduce to nothing the things that are, so that no one may [be able to] boast in the presence
of God.
 
When will you wake up to My truth?  When will you know Me for who I am?  When will you come running into My arms, instead of fall down before the enemy of your soul?  I say again, time is short.  My Army is gathering and even now marching forth into the greatest battle of their lives.  Will you become part of My Army?  Will you claim Me, above all others?  Will you let go of the past, your unforgiveness, and regrets?  Will you repent, so that you can come forth into My grace, My heart for you, to an even greater relationship with Me?  Will you come, or will you reject Me?  Which is it? 
 
Know I love you, but I need you to let go of all that is holding you back, so that you can walk in My Kingdom, and all that it has for you, like never before. 
 
Love,
 

Abba  

No comments:

Post a Comment