Monday, February 29, 2016

A New Phase Begins by Lonnie Mackley


My dear one, for many years now you have been in a training, healing, serving, learning, and growing phase of your life, but now you are about to step into a brand new phase of your life that you have never experienced before. This new phase will dominate your life until you see Me face to face. This new phase you are soon entering will be walking in My power and in the greater spiritual works meant to bring in this last harvest of souls in these last days.
You have wondered why your life has been so different from many others around you, and it has been to prepare you for this power phase of your life. There is a great accountability and level of responsibility that is required for those who will consistently walk in My power, so I begin preparing and shaping their hearts at a very early age for this. All of the sacrifices and restrictions you have experienced in your life will pay off, and you will be so glad for it.
I have called you to step into complete repentance, complete obedience, and complete holiness, My dear one, so take this step now and do not waste any time, because the time is short to qualify for what I will do next in the earth. Come to me and seek Me in prayer and I will be found by you, because now you have given Me all of your heart and life. Get excited My love, for this new phase of your life is about to begin, and you will not be disappointed.
ISA 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment