Sunday, February 21, 2016

I AM in your midst by Deborah Waldron Fry



Listen, Beloved One.  I AM in your midst.  Can you hear the songs of deliverance being sung over you?  You are in the center of My embrace.  You entered this Safe Haven when you became born again.
You now reside within the circle of My Love.  As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so I surround My people from this time forth and forevermore.  Nothing evil can touch you here in the Secret Place of My Presence.
I AM the Mighty One who saves.  I rejoice over you with gladness; I quiet you by My love; I exult over you with loud singing.  Nothing will ever separate you from My Love again, Dear One.
I AM a Shield around you, your Glory and the Lifter of your head.  My love endures forever.
I AM your refuge and underneath you are My everlasting Arms.
I AM your Hiding Place from the heat of the day and from the terrors of the night.  I protect you from trouble and surround you with songs of deliverance.  Be of good cheer, My Love.
Forever, you abide in Me under the Shadow of the Almighty.
SAFE HAVEN: an officially protected place in an area of military activity, or any safe or peaceful place in a dangerous area.
“On that day you will realize that I am in My Father, and you are IN Me, and I am in you,”   John 14:20.
“The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms,”  Deuteronomy 33:27.
“Those who trust in the LORD are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the LORD surrounds His people From this time forth and forever,”   Psalm 125:1-2.
“But you, LORD, are a Shield around me, My glory, the One who lifts my head high,”   Psalm 3:3.
“Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever,”   1 Chronicles 16:34.
“You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance,”   Psalm 32:7.
“The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who saves; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing,”   Zephaniah 3:17.
“You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance,”   Psalm 32:7.
See Psalm 91.
Pi (the symbol is the Greek letter π) is:The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a CIRCLE.  It is 22/7 and is approximately equal to: 3.14159265358979323846….
The digits go on and on with no pattern.  In fact, π has been calculated to over two quadrillion decimal places and still there is no end.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment