Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Let Not Your Heart be Troubled by Mary B Dovie



“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me,”  John 14:1, NKJV
My child, let not your heart be downcast; let not your soul be grieved at the works of mere men.  Have I not called you out of darkness?  Have I not proclaimed a ‘jubilee’ in this year?  Is this not the ‘leap’ year that gives you more time?
I AM your Faithful Father. My words carry the weight of My glory.  They will not fail to bring My will to pass.  I have instructed you to plant My Word in your hearts so that great fruit will redound to your accounts.  I have given you My Word, My Sword, so use it.  Wield it with the skill of My Spirit that enables you to bring down strongholds in your mind and in your surroundings.
Do not be slow to use My Word, My Sword.  The enemy is vicious and quick to pounce on weakness and hesitation.  Be assured that when you swing the Sword of the Spirit, I swing It with you.  The Sword is in your mouth and enforces authority of the Kingdom of Light that is within your heart.
Look to the Son as your example.  He said, “It is written!”  Then He proceeded to take authority over the tempter’s words.  You are to speak to the mountains of darkness that have encroached upon your lives.  You have been taught to activate your faith with your mouth.  Now, wield your weapon and see the darkness flee in terror.
Ask me for utterance and I will give you victorious declarations to rebuke the evil one that will destroy his works. My Word is alive.  I AM alive.  I AM powerful.  I AM great in mercy and I will have compassion on those whose hearts are loyal and devoted to Me.
Fear not, I AM also Lord of Time. Although the hour is late, I will do a quick work.  I will make you swift-footed as we push back the darkness together.  The Kingdom of Light shall have Its harvest.
Receive My words of encouragement and instruction.  Open your mouth and I will fill it with My words of power.  The gates of darkness will not prevail.  My grace is sufficient for you and yours.  All is well.  Shalom.
“I am the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it,”   Psalms 81:10, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Exodus 33:19;  Leviticus 25:9-15;  2 Samuel 22:34;  2 Chronicles 16:9a;  Psalms 18:3, 28; 34:15; 42:5, 11; 43:5; 51:15; 112:4;  Ecclesiastes 2:13;  Isaiah 55:10-11;  Matthew 4:1-11; 7:7-12; 16:18;  Mark 11:22-26;  Luke 11:9-10; 17:21;  John 1:5; 10:10; 14:1, 18, 27;  Romans 10:8-11;  2 Corinthians 4:6; 6:14, 16-18; 10:3-5;  Ephesians 5:8; 6:10-18;  1 Thessalonians 5:5;  Hebrews 4:11-13;  1 Peter 2:9;  Revelation 1:16; 2:16; 19:15, 21.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment