Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Homeless in a House by Jim Hammerle



There are tens of thousands of people who are angry, bruised, hurting, disillusioned, dysfunctional, and spiritually homeless because man’s church has abused them.
My Father’s voice is still ringing in their soul, “come home My child,” but they do not know where home is.  They have chased down all the christs in their area and found them all to be fake!  They never read Mark 13:21-22.  They live in houses and apartments in all sectors of society, they have vehicles, nice clothes, and most work every day.  They where plastic smiles and party a lot pretending they are not homeless.  If you consider yourself a true follower of Mine, they are longing and waiting for you to bring them home to Father.
Both they and I, are looking for someone who is filled with My unconditional love, who has no personal agenda, and willing to be a sanctuary for homeless ones.  A place where I can transform them into My image and bring them home to their Father.  THE SPIRITUAL HOME THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IS YOUR HEART!  Yes, they are looking for the door to a kingdom citizen’s heart.  Many former western believers have become religious, closing and locking their hearts door, and are no longer Mine.  The spiritually homeless are giving up hope of ever finding a loving Heavenly Father, so I need you slow down and cut out all distractions, so I can lead them to the door of your heart, and from there I will be able to lead them home!
I have heard you say, make me a sanctuary and oh how I AM trying to answer that prayer, but you must slow down, so I can lead the spiritually homeless to your hearts door!  When they knock open it, because it’s Me, Revelation 3:20.  That’s right, do be afraid, open up, I may look like your coworker, the teenager next door, or the store clerk, but it’s Me, the real Jesus, please don’t lock it!  Matthew 25:40.
“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it.  For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect,”   Mark 13:21-22.
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me,”   Revelation 3:20.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment