Friday, February 26, 2016

TIME TO DRAW CLOSE by Yolanda Ballard





Envelope yourself with My love; cover over the cares of the world with a blanket of My faithfulness.  Bask in My intimate presence for I so long to spend time with you so you can know Me and My ways for My ways of doing things are so much higher than yours, and you need to understand them so that you can walk with Me and talk with Me in the cool of the day.

Yes, you need to get to know Me better by spending quiet moments with Me.  Bask in My peace and in My love; lay your head upon My breast and listen to My heart beating for you.  Yes, I long to be with you.  I wait until you come and respond to My drawing you near.

This is the end of all ages, and I have prepared this time for a remnant army, My bride, to come forth, and through her I will perform signs and wonders and miracles of such great intensity that they would make Moses blush and become astounded.  Yes, these will be the days of greater works because I have gone forth to My father and sent My spirit forth.

Keep drawing near for I will prepare you to be a part of all that will take place.  I am purging you with the fire of My love so that you will become a vessel that the Father can use, one that would not rob him of the glory.  Yes, you must become dead to the flesh and totally yielded so I can move through you.

Yes, this is the day of the great apostasy.  Many of the church have become so full of error and deception that I no longer see Myself in them.  They have justified sin so they could have the pleasure of the flesh for the fleeting moment.  There has been gross sin in the church where the world no longer can recognize Me in them.  Don’t become deceived and fall like they have.  The pleasure of sin is not real for it is bondage turning over to the captivity of the enemy.  You have learned that it is not worth to dabble in sin.

The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord.  Do not touch the unclean thing and that is the occult.  Stay away from the mixture of it for if you give it an inch, it will take a mile, and that open door will bring death and captivity of every sort. Yes, stay clean, and be a separate people, and I will be your God, and forever you will reign with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment