Sunday, February 14, 2016

STAND against the evil of this present age! by Deborah Waldron Fry



I have called you to stand against the evil of this present age, My Child.  You have been born for such a time as this, My Warrior Bride.
I have chosen you from among all those who have ever lived or ever will live.  Your birth was planned and your life is in My Hands.  You wear my armor and My Word is in your mouth.
You are strong in Me, Dear One.  Be courageous, have no fear, do not compromise for the weapons of your warfare are mighty through your God for the pulling down of strongholds.  Wrestle not against flesh and blood, Beloved, but stand against the forces of darkness, for your King is with you.
Storm the gates of hell.  They CANNOT prevail against you.  You shall always overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony.
You stand on the Rock of ages and you shall not be moved.  Your LORD is with you like a dread Champion; therefore the enemy will stumble and not prevail.
Be not afraid of their faces: for I AM with you to deliver you, says the LORD.
“But the LORD is with me like a dread Champion; like a Mighty Warrior; therefore my enemies will stumble and not prevail.  They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten,”   Jeremiah 20:11.
“The LORD will march out like a Champion, like a Warrior He will stir up His zeal; with a shout He will raise the battle cry and will triumph over His enemies,”  Isaiah 42:13.
“upon this Rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it,”   Matthew 16:18.
“Then the Angel of the LORD appeared to him and said: ‘The LORD is with you, mighty warrior,'”   Judges 6:12.
“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death,”   Revelation 12:10-11.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment