Monday, February 15, 2016

Restoring Broken Dreams by Glynda Lindous




This year, I am restoring relationships that were previously unmendable in your sight.

I am restoring children to their parents and parents to their children. I am restoring spouses and marriages. I am restoring friendships. I am restoring and rebuilding broken dreams.

As you walk in My ways and purposes, you will receive these great blessings.

Obey Me.

Joel 2:25  And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment