Friday, February 26, 2016

Voice of Desire by Glynda Linkous




Inside you, there is uncertainty. You are uncertain of where I am leading you.

I desire to lead you clearly, but you cannot discern My leading because of conflicting desires within you. Often My children are more familiar with their fleshly desires than they are with My voice. You know best what you hear most often.

If you will rid your life of these desires, I will speak to you, and you will hear Me clearly.

Let Me lead you to a place of peace and joy and fulfillment such as you have never known.

Ephesians 2:2-3
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.


Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment