Monday, February 15, 2016

Witchcraft made to sound innocent by Jim Hammerle



From heaven’s perspective, the changing of words never changes their root meaning.  The innocent harmless sounding word that many believers practice and laugh off, is sophisticated witchcraft.
Manipulation is none other than witchcraft.  
There is a whole lot of manipulation present in the western church.  It does not matter what My Holy Spirit wants to do, many leaders manipulate everything and everyone exactly what pleases them.
Manipulation has become so common place that no one questions if I AM involved in originating what is happening or not.  Sweet talk, wine and dine, promote, make public acknowledgments, give financial support, threaten, black ball and even black mail if necessary, to force people to line up with what they desire.  Power and money have corrupted religious hierarchy to the point where the corrupt business world regularly makes fleshly deals with the church.
Music, lights, special effects, are also used to help manipulate innocent people who are searching for Me, but it will no longer work.  Tear jerking pleas and special effects cause a great stirring of emotions manipulating millions into giving to projects and things that have no part of My Kingdom.
Always remember this; promises of great returns on earth are forms of manipulation!  I do not make deals, manipulators do!  Those that are looking for a comfortable place to ease their conscious (2 Timothy 4:3-4) will continue to be manipulated, but those who truly want an encounter with Me, will have no desire to be part of the apostate church.  Holy Spirit will reveal the manipulation immediately and will guide them into the truth found in My green pastures and still waters.  A place where they will be well fed, and can lie down and find rest for their souls, Psalm 23.
No one is ever manipulated in My Kingdom.  All of My Kingdom flows and operates according to My Fathers plan of the ages which never changes, and is made very clear by My Holy Spirit, to those seeking truth.  No tricks, no bribery, nothing but the truth that makes every path straight.
The truth is, I call everyone to a death experience, and you either respond or ignore My call.  “Whoever is bent on saving his temporal life, his comfort and security on earth, shall lose eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security on earth, for My sake, shall find life everlasting,”  Matthew 16:25.
I don’t need your money, or your fancy buildings, or planes or boats.  All I’d have to say is “Let there be,” and they would appear.  I want willing humans, who love Me and have enough faith in My Father’s love to say, “Here am I, send Me!”
No manipulation, only transparent love.  You either take up your cross and follow Me, or you don’t.  “He who does not take up his cross and follow Me, cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living, and if need be, in dying also, is not worthy of Me, plain and simple,”  Matthew 10:38.
Those who know My voice can never be manipulated, if I say give, they give, whether on the street, in a store, or in a pew.  If I say don’t give, the whole congregation may be manipulated to empty their bank accounts, but not a dime will be given due to manipulation, by those who know My voice.
There are times, I will speak to a whole group to give all, but it will be a command, not manipulation, and they will run to give all, shedding tears of joy!  If you do not know the difference between My voice and sophisticated witchcraft, I suggest you leave your wallet and checkbook home, and stay in your prayer closet until you recognize My voice!

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment