Monday, February 15, 2016

Early Spring Harvest by Angela Greenig


The Lord said to me, “It has become as Springtime. Winter is over…the dormant seed will spring forth speedily. With the promises of Spring those dormant winters will now move away quickly.” I keep hearing DOUBLE for our trouble! Harvesters get ready!
As I am writing this, I had a vision. I saw the Ark of the Covenant in front of me. As it slowly opens, soft, golden, light gradually began to emit from it. As I refocused my eyes, all that I could see was the rod of Moses (Aaron’s rod). At this moment all sense of sight became a time lapsed progression, and I saw a bud evolve into a flower, cycling 3 times. This was a Word from the Lord that the rod of authority has all power to come against any obstacles or sickness in your life, no matter what the enemy is bringing against you. The Lord will bring defeat, whether it is overcoming barrenness, emptiness, or whatever the affliction. There is an acceleration in your deliverance or healing at this present time for these wounds that have remained dormant.
The Breaker Anointing will increase to take regions for the King. Exodus 33:13 says, “If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people. ” God is speaking very clearly that you have the rod, you have my commandments, and you have the manna, which is the Word of God. John 1:1 says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
Lord, I pray that I have found Favor in your sight. Let me know your ways, that I may know You, Father. Amen!
– ‘Til The End,
Angela Greenig
AngelaGreenig.com

No comments:

Post a Comment