Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Great Assignments by Glynda Linkous




I have important assignments for you to do. These assignments will both glorify Me and also increase your reward in heaven, and your level of blessing in the earth.

Confirm to Me you will accept the assignments I have chosen just for you, and you shall be directed to them.

Will you still accept them if the assignment is only to see one person saved? If the assignments are uncomfortable? If you are not exalted in them? My assignments are about Kingdom Work and the souls of men.

I will be glorified in the earth.

Acts 13:2  As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.


Isaiah 42:8  I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

No comments:

Post a Comment