Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Alone and Out On A Limb? By Linda Patterson


I had a vision of a large tree. High up, I saw someone out on the end of a branch.
The limb was cracking and looked at if it were about to fall to the ground. Then I saw Jesus with His two hands lifted up, holding onto the branch and He was smiling.
The Lord is saying:
“My precious ones, there are times in your life when you feel broken; you feel as if you have gone out on a limb and you don’t know which way to turn. You feel insecure; you feel unsteady and you are wondering if all your hopes and dreams will be dashed to the ground. You wonder if your plans will ever succeed or if the vision you are holding
onto will ever come to pass.
out on a limb2
Today I bring you fresh hope. I AM is there, when you feel alone and broken. When you feel that no one is there for you, no one who understands, I do. I have never left you for a moment. In the fragile times, I will always be there to speak to you, to whisper words of comfort and encouragement and to hold you up.
If I went to the cross and bled and died for you, don’t think that I can’t do a miracle in this day and hour. Do not fear, My beloved. Put your hand securely in mine. Look up to the Son, for I am with you. There is no circumstance or tragedy happening in your life, that I don’t know about.
I truly will cause every circumstance and event to work together for good, I”ll turn it around, wait and see. Trust in Me, My precious child.
Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen
you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
Romans 8:28
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”

2 comments:

  1. Today I talked with my Dr. about trying medication for depression. After she told me all the side-effects of the drug she was prescribing, I decided not to take them This evening I read this posting and I know I made the right decision. Please pray for me. I recently retired and I am living alone now. This is not the life I had hoped and prayed for, but I chose to be single and not marry a non-believer. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Marie......You are not alone. Your Papa, great God Jehovah is there right beside you. He loves you with an everlasting, intense deep love. He will never leave nor forsake you. He wants you to lean wholly on Him for everything...lean not on your circumstances nor to your own understanding. He will lead, guide and direct your path as to what, when, where and how you are to proceed. Talk with Him and read the Bible. His Word is more powerful than a two edged sword and it is more current than todays headlines. Ask Him what He wants you to do..He longs to have a relationship with you..perhaps you can do a Bible study on the end times. Papa led me in a path many years ago to start studying the end times and I have been on a journey ever since and it has been most exciting. We are not to fear what is ahead but He wants His children to be aware. Never listen to anything the enemy whispers in your ear.....REMEMBER he is a liar from the pit of hell. Include Him in everything you do & you will find yourself upbeat and singing a song of praise unto Him. We truly live in a most exciting time.....the darker it grows the more His light pierces the darkness. I will certainly keep you in prayer. Remember Papa has things planned for you that you know not of BUT He will reveal to you the closer you are to Him. Hang in there Donna, the best is yet to come !!!

    ReplyDelete