Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You are not lost, Little One! by Deborah Waldron Fry



I saw a rainbow in a beautiful night sky full of stars.  It was the Glory of God appearing to us in the darkest times that the world has ever known.
Jesus is the Bright and Morning Star.  He is the Radiance of God’s Glory.  God is still on His throne, Beloved.  Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a dark day, so is the Radiance around Him.  This is the appearance of the likeness of the Glory of the LORD.
Hear the Voice of One speaking. “Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?  Lift up your eyes on high and see Who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number.  I call them all by name.
You are not lost, Little One.  I know you by name and you are Mine.  My Radiance surrounds you and indwells you.  Arise and shine, Beloved.  I AM your Light shining in the dark places.  I will lead you and your loved ones safely home.
Be not afraid, Dear One.  My Radiance is like the sunlight; rays flash from My hand, and therein is the hiding of My power.  My Glory shall fill your house.  For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.”
“It happened that when the priests came from the holy place, the cloud filled the house of the LORD, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the GLORY of the LORD filled the house of the LORD,”   1 Kings 8:10-11.
“And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a Man high above it.  Then I noticed from the appearance of His loins and upward something like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it, and from the appearance of His loins and downward I saw something like fire; and there was a RADIANCE around Him.  Like the appearance of a RAINBOW in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around Him.  This was the appearance of the likeness of the Glory of the LORD.  When I saw it, I fell face-down, and I heard the Voice of One speaking,”   Ezekiel 1:26-29.
“Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name;  Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing,”   Isaiah 40:26.
“The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.  We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth,”   John 1:14.
“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word.  After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven,”   Hebrews 1:3.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment