Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Chain Breaker is in your midst! by Deborah Waldron Fry



The Chain Breaker is in your midst.  My Love has brought you out of the darkness and into the Light. Follow Me,
Beloved. I AM bearing your burdens for you.  Death is defeated and you are victorious.  Chains have been broken and your eyes have been opened.
I AM your Redeemer.  Death, where is your victory, death, where is your sting?  Only I hold the keys to death, and to the grave. I have swallowed up death forever.
I AM the Sovereign LORD who wipes away your tears.  I have brought you out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away your chains of sickness, disease, addiction, pain, poverty, depression, and hopelessness.  See with your eyes of faith, Little One.  Fear not; I AM the First and the Last: I AM He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore.
Lean on your Beloved and come up and out of this wilderness.  I AM the One who has broken open the way before you and your King who passes before you.  Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
“The Breaker is gone up before them.  The One who breaks open the way will go up before them; they will break through the gate and go out.  Their King will pass through before them, the LORD at their head,”   Micah 2:13.
“Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her Beloved?”   Song of Solomon 8:5.
“Where, O death, is your victory?  Where, O death, is your sting?”   1 Corinthians 15:55.
“He will swallow up death forever.  The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; He will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth.  The LORD has spoken,”   Isaiah 25:8.
“He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away their chains,”   Psalm 107:14.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord,”   Luke 4:18-19.
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed,”   John 8:36.
“And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead.   And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death,”   Revelation 1:17-18.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment