Friday, February 19, 2016

Weep not, Beloved by Deborah Waldron Fry



Weep not, Beloved.  I have put the enemy under your feet.  I AM stirring the heart of My royal Bride.
You are seated in a place of honor at the Right hand of Majesty.  I have clothed you in garments of salvation and wrapped you with My Robe of Righteousness.  The fabric is interwoven with threads of kingly gold.
You are sparkling with My Glory.  Your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia, the very fragrance of your Savior.  As I am clothed with splendor and majesty, so are you, My Child.
As I AM, so are you in this world.  Recite your verses for your King, for I have made your tongue the pen of a ready writer.  I have anointed your lips with grace and your heart with compassion.  I have blessed you forever.
In majesty, I AM riding forth on your behalf, in the cause of truth, humility and justice.
I AM the Mighty One, the King of all the earth.
I AM He who has pierced the hearts of My enemies and nations shall fall beneath My Feet.  My throne is forever and ever and there will be no end to My Kingdom.  My right Hand achieves awesome deeds for you, Dear One.
You are seated with Me in heavenly places, My Bride.  My anointing of JOY is flowing from My Head onto yours. My joy shall be your strength.  The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
“I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,  As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,  And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels,”   Isaiah 61:10.
“…. because as He is, so also are we in this world,”   1 John 4:17.
“My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the King; My tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.
Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set You above Your companions by anointing You with the oil of joy.
All Your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia; from palaces adorned with ivory; the music of the strings makes you glad.
Daughters of kings are among your honored women; at Your Right Hand is the ROYAL BRIDE IN GOLD of Ophir,”
   Psalm 45:1-9.
“But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.  For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing,”   2 Corinthians 2:14-15.
“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.  The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you,”   Romans 16:20.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment