Monday, February 15, 2016

Where is Your Faith, America? by Mary B Dovie



“But He said to them, ‘Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?’”   Mark 4:40, NKJV.
My child, I ask you, “Where is your faith?”  Some of My people have been shaken by the events of this past weekend.  Although a powerful man has died, I AM still on the throne of this American nation.  I AM alive!  I AM your victorious Lord.  Keep your eyes on Me.
If you put your faith in mere men or the policies of a political party, you will be disappointed at every turn.  I AM doing a work in this nation that is not like anything recorded in its history.  I come upon waves of glory to do a very strange and marvelous work.  Keep your eyes on Me.  When you see the children of darkness openly celebrating the collapse of My Christian Republic, look up at Me to see a tidal wave of My love and glory crash in upon them.
Things are accelerating. Although the land seems parched and dry, My flood is coming.  It will quench the thirst of those who have cried out in prayer for righteousness to be restored.  This flood brings provision for those who have hungered for the true prophetic word to release the revelations of My greatness in this hour.
I ask you again, “Where is your faith?”  If it is rooted and grounded in a deep intimate relationship with me, then stand and see the delivering arm of your Lord work on your behalf.  I release favor and healing to My loyal and devoted ones who have clung to Me even in the days of darkness.
Now comes the Light of My glory.  It will terrorize the sons of darkness.  It will make glad the children of Light.  Declare victory even before you see it with your natural eyes, because I tell you truly, My wave is breaking now and rushing towards the shores of this nation.  No city or village will be left untouched.  Some will continue in their sin, but it will not be because they did not see My glory in manifestation.  I counsel every man, woman and child to choose life and the Light.
Receive My words, for they are powerful and full of wisdom.  Let your faith arise in Me and I will scatter the enemy. Shalom.
“Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.  As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.  But let the righteous be glad; Let them rejoice before God; Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly,”   Psalms 68:1-3, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
Exodus 15:26;   Numbers 11:23;   Deuteronomy 30:19;   2 Chronicles 16:12;   Job 5:9; 37:5;   Psalms 9:1; 30:2; 46:4; 105:5; 118:9; 139:4; 146:3;  Matthew 5:6;   Mark 4:35-41;   Luke 21:25-28;   Romans 4:17; 10:8;   Ephesians 3:14-19;   Hebrews 12:25-29;   1 Peter 2:9;   2 Peter 1:16-19.

Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment