Monday, February 15, 2016

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying that refocusing is a necessary function of your spiritual life in this season. You must focus on the values that will carry you into the spiritual destiny that I have designed for you. Stop for a moment and re-evaluate who you are, where you are, what I have for you, and then go forward with the ability to see with greater clarity. The work that I am doing is to cause you to be able to see and understand that which I am doing on your behalf. Rise to the revelation and understanding that I am God Most High and that I am for you and will lead you and guide you into all that I have for you in this specific season. Don’t disregard it. Re-establish your focus and walk with Me into the fullness of your destiny.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Many of you are spiritually groggy or sleeping.  I am nudging you to wake up to the reality of what I am doing in the unseen realm.  I never sleep.  I am always preparing those whose hearts are actually seeking to know Me.  Look away from the natural scheme of things and seek Me in spirit, says the Lord.  Psalms 121:4 Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment