Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Fight by Glynda Linkous




You must fight.

You must fight your wrong desires and the pressures of your world to do what is right in My eyes. To step into all that I have for you, you must turn from what is wrong. You must live out your loyalty and dedication to Me. Otherwise I cannot allow you to go higher.

You must choose.

Word of Knowledge:  There is a Caucasian man – you have been choosing physical pleasure over the Lord. He is very disappointed, as He does have a great work for you to do that will lead you into a life of great peace and much abundance and blessing. He is saying: Choose now – once and for all. Who will you choose?

Romans 7:23  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Joshua 24:15
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


1 Peter 1:16  Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment