Monday, February 29, 2016

Changing of the Guards by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer


 
I heard the Words, “changing of the guards.”  So I asked the Lord what He meant by that and this was His response.
 
My daughter, there is much change that I am calling forth in both the Heavens and on the earth.  For you and others have seen the warnings in the heavens, through the signs I have and will continue to give to those on the earth and to others.  You have even noted the increasing earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, and other earthly signs, that will continue to increase.  There is also a changing of the guards that has started and will continue to increase as My time draws nigh. 
 
Death and destruction have been loosed from the abyss and through the increasing actions of jezebelic spirits, with its cronies of ahab and witchcraft, deaf and dumb, manipulation and control, divide and conquer, religion and legalism, perversion and lust, lying and deceit, pride and rebellion, and others, that are trying to take over the world.  Many do not see these spirits nor the ones with them.  This may be due to not being a seer, or it may be due to the ever present blanket that jezebel is known to throw over those who it is trying to or has already seduced under its power and authority, so that they are blinded by it and cannot see the evil it does.  Indeed, those under the jezebelic influence will even defend its actions, through excuses or saying they didn’t see what it did, so they don’t believe it, just like Thomas said about Me.  It may be due to ignorance of those around it that they have not had experience in recognizing and discerning a jezebel spirit, and are oftentimes afraid to recognize it for fear of what will happen to them next, or other reasons.
 
The enemy is very cunning in his ways, and uses all sorts of deceptions and perversions to get his way and to cover his tracks.  Do not always believe what you see in the paper; hear on the T.V. or radio, as much is controlled by the enemy, at this time, to seek to pull more into his world.  Seek Me and you will know the truth.  Listen to My heart, not yours.  Ask for the plans and purposes of the enemy, and I will give them.  Seek Me on instruction as to what to do with the information, do not fall into the trap of , “oh I know what to do next.”  For I say to you, the enemy will use pride, intellect, rebellion, stubbornness, and more to divert My plans for his purposes.  As I said, he is cunning / crafty and will do what he can, especially if he thinks he has just been found out! 
 
For the next year or so, there will be increased upheaval in the Body of Christ, as the old guard leaves through various means  I am getting rid of the corruption, deception, and all that goes with it in My body.  I will have a clean bride for My Son.  I have long warned of visiting the body of Christ first to cleanse.  So fix yourself now, if you still need to change your ways, and repent, repent, repent. 
 
Even in the world, I will do the same, as there is a sifting of leaders going on now.  Many will find themselves without a job in the near future, for I will continue to bring change My way, whether it is wanted or not.  Some are so hardheaded and hardhearted the only way to bring them into My arms is through trials and tribulations. 
 
I will rule and reign in due time, and there will be nothing the enemy and his cohorts can do about it.  For it has already been decided.  I win in the end.
 
I am even now positioning and repositioning many in the Body of Christ and in the world.  I am pulling out those who are finished and those who no longer deserve what has been given to them by man.  Those who were positioned by man and not me can expect to get a pink slip or be removed another way.  I am the One in control and many will know it soon.
 
I am even now pulling those out of the shadows that I have had hidden for a long time, that I have prepared for a time such as this.  There is no doubt in My mind or heart that they are ready to come forth at this time, for they have been seasoned and been preparing for this all of their lives.  Some will say, “but Lord, I’m too old or Lord, I don’t know enough yet.  Can’t you just give me a little longer?”  Humility is with these, as they have been beaten down many times, by those who thought themselves better.  They have been called names and cursed by many, even those in the Body of Christ.  They have not had an easy life.  But they have many gems in their crowns (James 1:12 CJB), for they have endured and persevered through My fire.  They have overcome what the enemy used against them, to tear them down and destroy them, to live in Me, even more!  They have burrowed deeply into My heart, so that they can learn more of Me, to become more like Me.  They are My Beloved Bride, and in them truly, I am blessed. (Isaiah 62:3 CJB; Ez 21:31 CJB: Zech 9:16 CJB).  They have counted the cost and continue to draw into Me, despite the fires they have gone through.  They have gained great wisdom from waiting and listening to every breath I breathe into them and much more.  They will rise on the wings of eagles (Isa 40:28 - 31 CJB; Isa 40:31 AMP, NLT), and soar as never before, for it is time to BE RELEASED!
 
Love,
 
Abba
 
 
 
 
James 1:12  (CJB: Complete Jewish Bible)  How blessed is the man who perseveres through temptation! For after he has passed the test, he will receive as his crown the Life which God has promise to those who love him.
 
James 1: 12 (AMP: Amplified Bible)   Blessed (happy, spiritually prosperous, favored by God) is the man who is steadfast under trial and perseveres when tempted; for when he has passed the test and been approved, he will receive the (victor’s) crown of life when the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment