Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Dreams of the Harvest: A Mighty Harvest of Souls is About to Take Place! by Darren Canning

Dreams of Salvations
I have had a number of dreams and visions in the last while which suggest to me that we are about to enter into a great "harvest of souls". About three weeks ago I had a dream while I was actually in Texas, near Austin. I was standing at the edge of a great river in the mountains. The waters were rushing dark and cold and, all of a sudden, I saw fish beginning to teem out of the waters of the river. It was a wondrous thing to behold. I started to cry in amazement because I could feel the Holy Spirit upon the waters.
Ezekiel 47:9 says, "Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live." Wherever the presence of God goes, the resurrection power of Jesus Christ begins to enter into dead lives. Waters that were putrid and salty become sweet in the Spirit of God. Those that were marked for the grave and Hell begin to bloom into spirits filled with the presence of God who will live for eternity with Christ their King. (Photo via Pixabay)
Only a few times in my life have I seen waters teeming with fish. I remember once when I was in university studying my master's degree, I went to the ocean to help my friend paint his sailboat. While in the marina painting, a school of mackerel began to swim past our location. There were literally thousands of fish flapping and bubbling out of the water. It was so amazing to watch. I had no idea what I was witnessing, and had to be told, but the memory of that moment lives on within me.
When I was a boy in Labrador, Canada, I went on a fishing expedition into the wilderness with my Cub Scout's unit. There were about 30 or 40 of us boys with our leaders. We went fishing on a lake where only a few people ever seemed to go. Standing at the water's edge, I could literally see hundreds of fish in the water. It was so exciting to see so much life. These are the things you never forget.
The coming revival of Jesus Christ will be much more exciting. Jesus said, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).
I also had a dream recently in which I started to find gemstones all over the floor. Everywhere I looked there were different colored stones. I kept finding more and more. I felt that this was a prophetic image of the coming gathering of souls. First Peter 2:5 says, "You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."
I believe that these stones that I was finding in my dream were salvations that are about to take place.
God Qualified You Through the Blood of Jesus to be Fishers and Harvesters
Jesus said, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field" (Luke 10:2). I count myself as one who is sold out for the harvest, but the laborers are indeed few. God wants to raise up people who will say yes to the harvest. You don't have to worry about being qualified, because God qualifies you through the Blood of Jesus. Long before man recognized my ministry, I was leading people to Christ. My prayer is that many thousands of wild warriors of Christ will be released in this hour to help bring in the harvest. I am convinced that it will and that I shall see the ingathering of millions of souls into the harvest.
I remember many years ago standing on a porch looking at a farmer's field. No one in those days would have me to preach, but I used to imagine that field filled with thousands of souls, and they were coming to Christ. (Photo via Pixabay)
And since that time I have preached to thousands worldwide. God was faithful to the vision of the harvest that He gave to me. The word of God in my heart says that I will see much more than this. I can see millions of souls in my heart, and I know that I will see many of them touched by the power of God.
I went to see the new movie by Affirm Films called "Risen" with my sons a couple of days ago, starring Joseph Fiennes. This is the story of the resurrection of Jesus Christ as told through the eyes of a Roman Tribune who was investigating the missing corpse. In the end, he was convinced, of course, that Christ rose from the dead – but there is this great scene in the movie where the disciples are waiting for Christ in Galilee and they get hungry, so they get into the boats and move out upon the waters to catch a harvest of fish.
You know the story as well as I do. They fished all night and found nothing. In the morning Christ was standing on the shore and told them to throw the net out onto the other side of the boat. And, of course, so many fish enter into the net the boat almost capsized under the weight of them.
This is what we are about to see. We are about to see a mighty harvest of souls that will fill every church to brimming. In fact, the churches will not be able to hold the souls that are coming. Houses will be filled with them. I have seen and heard that stadiums will be filled. The Lord is releasing an anointing in this hour for stadiums. Many millions will come to the Lord this way.
What I loved about the movie Risen and, indeed, any movie that depicts the disciples of Christ, is how their faces do not stand out any more than any other face. What is wonderful is that we do not know what they looked like. They could have looked like you and me. In fact, they were just like us. They had an encounter with Christ that changed them and they were filled with the Holy Spirit that empowered them to do the extraordinary in their times.
I pray that God will fill us the same way in this hour and a great boldness will come upon us to see the harvest brought in.
Darren Canning
Ministry of Darren Canning

Email: darrencanning78@gmail.com
Website: www.darrencanning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment