Monday, February 29, 2016

You are not helpless! by Deborah Waldron Fry



You are not helpless, Little One.  You are Mine and I AM yours.  Don’t give the devil an inch, Beloved.
You are My Child and you are under My Authority.  There is no higher Authority in all of heaven and earth.  Resist the devil and he shall flee from you.  He is a deceiver and a liar.  Do not compromise, My Child.
All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.  The Kingdom of God has come upon you, Dear One.  You are a new creation. My Glory and Power reside within you, Beloved.
Be strong in your Lord and in the power of My might.  If your God be for you, what can stand against you?  I cast out the devil with the Finger of God.  Behold, I AM your Helper; I am the Upholder of your life.  Fear not. Every knee bows at My Name.
“Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you,”   James 4:7.
“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth,”   Matthew 28:18.
“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.  For there is no power but of God,”   Romans 13:1.
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you,”   Luke 10:19.
“But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you,”   Luke 11:20.
“Behold, God is my Helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life,”   Psalm 54:4.
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father,”   Philippians 2:10-11.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment