Friday, February 12, 2016

Prophetic Word by KJ

sent by Harrietta

Thus Saith the Lord;                  February 7, 2016

    How very sad I am!  You have turned your backs on Me, your living Water and hewn for yourselves broken cisterns.  (Jeremiah 2:13)  I have given you an abundance of good things.  What have you done with them?  I have seldom been thanked.  (Jeremiah Ch. 2)

    I wanted us to be close but most of you did not desire such a relationship.  So many have spent millions on the church buildings while entire nations are starving. Why?  My love is for My people, never for buildings.

    You often are like the Pharisees and only care what the outside of the cup looks like.  I desire for you to care about the beauty of My world and Me but many of you  only care about your own beauty.(I Peter 3:3)

    One day it will be as it was meant to be.  We will walk and talk together face to face.  (Revelation 20:46).

    A peaceful and happy world with no pain or death and never any fear.  (Luke 21:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment