Monday, November 23, 2015

A WORD FROM THE KING by Linda Patterson




At our Shekinah Toronto Power Encounter on Saturday, we were worshiping to the Bethel Live song, Our Father. As we sang the lyrics, “Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the power, Yours is the glory forever, Amen” the Spirit of the Lord spoke this prophetic word to my heart.

The Lord is saying today, “My sons and daughters, YOURS is the Kingdom, YOURS is the power, YOURS is the glory, for I have given it to you. You are citizens of Heaven, you live in My Kingdom. My Kingdom rules and reigns. I say to you today lift up your eyes, lift up your heart, know your King for you are subjects in My Kingdom. You are My glorious ones. You are My sons and daughters and I have a destiny for you. I have a plan and purpose for each one of your lives. Your destination is Heaven, yes, but occupy here and do the will of the King.

I say to you this day you are loved, you are chosen, you are equipped, and you are well able to do great and awesome things in this season. Keep your eyes focused. My sons and My daughters, focus your eyes on Heaven, because from Heaven comes your marching orders. The heart of the King is speaking forth and saying follow Me, follow Me. My plans and My purposes for you are secure and nothing can snatch you out of My hands. Nothing! Set your heart upon Me, set your mind, will and emotions towards Me.

You are My overcoming, victorious ones; you are My Remnant Church, My Remnant Army. Go forward under the banner Holiness Unto The Lord and you will know NO defeat!

1 Chronicles 29:11
"Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all."

Romans 8:35
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"


No comments:

Post a Comment