Monday, November 30, 2015

A word to the wise is sufficient by Jim Hammerle


 A word to the wise is sufficient.  God is leading many into the new wine, gathering together those who want nothing but His presence both to grow and be led into new realms.
However, may I suggest God has a bigger plan and that is preservation.  I believe He wants to preserve His church to the final day so there are those who will be caught up.  He is establishing home groups as part of this new wine and His preservation plan.  Home groups are popping up all over, but I believe making a big mistake by announcing themselves, what they believe, where they meet, and who leads and attends.

God has given us His perfect example of how home groups must remain low key and below the radar.  

Christians in China hold the key to preservation and the true growth of His church.  Some three hundred million believers meet in homes and there are no names or addresses advertised.
If God wants people in a home group, I promise they will end up there without Facebook and billboards.  When you announce to the enemy, here we are, someday he is going to come and get you.
The new wine is God himself, building His kingdom, not man or a group advertising and building his own competitive kingdom.  Every home group should make this one of their mottos, John 6:44,

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

If you don’t learn to keep your head down, some day the enemy will blow it off.  This is my opinion, but I believe I have the mind of the Lord on this matter.

Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment