Saturday, November 14, 2015

Word by KJ

Sent by Harrietta

Thus Saith the Lord;         November 7, 2015

    Fear not My dear ones.  I am always watching. The days from now on will be very difficult. Stay close to Me and never let go of My hand.
It is My pleasure to comfort My own.

    Your Government is trying to take complete control of your lives. Never let a day go by that you are not listening for My instructions. Sometimes they may seem odd to you but never-the-less I want you to obey.  In obedience is safety.

    The enemy is fighting hard and your Government is backing him,
so that most decisions are evil.

    You must be completely Mine.  When you are fully Mine I am able to help much better and take care of you in a satisfactory way.


    Hold on to My love!

No comments:

Post a Comment