Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wave of Glory Released This Thanksgiving by Dr Theresa Phillips



This Thanksgiving a New Wave of Glory Being Released From Middle America

I heard these words while working in my home.

I was thinking about the events taking place all over the world. And, I was thinking about the Holiday Season.

When suddenly I was standing still. I could feel the swirling of the Holy Spirit all around me. A wind was swirling at my feet them across my face and around my shoulders I was not going to miss out I knew He was near.


He spoke as if the wind was speaking itself.

My heart was beating so hard. I was hearing Him… The one I adore.

“To the church Write, these words,” says the Lord.

In the midst of these tragedies of the world, I will bring a fresh wave of My glory. I will bring even a greater glory then you have witnessed in times past.

This glory will be released as you Give thanks, this Thanksgiving in America.

Yes, you will begin to see, hear and feel a shift in the atmosphere.

 The over flow will come from the center of the Country Iowa Ohio Illinois-Indiana-Wisconsin and Michigan Missouri- Kansas and Nebraska you will decree words of Righteousness and Purity will emerge with a strong cry to the heavenlies. I can hear you” says the Lord “I hear Middle America Crying out to the nations Show me Your Glory”….


 “I say to you Glory seekers. I say to you Glory carriers. Continue to walk in My glory. Continue to Talk of my coming and Present glory.

 Continue to show an expose My glory for in these days of trouble My glory shall come forth it shall come forth with greater measures of signs wonders and miracles.

My Glory shall come forth with salvation’s and deliverances.

Oh, yes, My glory it shall come forth, for I will do this” saith the Lord.

I ask you now  continue, continue, continue, continue to operate in my glory! I will show you My Glory!

Be contenders of My Glory now. All of you who hunger Be a contender for the Glory. My Presence is this greater glory!

The realms of glory released and being released are  NOW” says the Lord.

 This  is a supernatural release. This is a  greater glory which is  Present to equip many to be led to Christ.  Many to be Healed and many to See what they have never seen before. In This realm, the enemy of our being will not come near WILL NOT COME NEAR. For our enemy cannot stand in My glory. But you can for my blood washes you. Stand now says the Lord. 

The Glory to be revealed is a Glory of Goodness of Joy and of Expectancy. You will laugh in the face of adversity you will laugh.

 (Nehemiah 8:10

10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength)


“This will flow for many weeks it will catch fire as if a paper was set to light.

Get ready for this” says the Lord.

“Now to you who desire to see the glory. The Glory is the Manifested presence to show Me says the Lord.

I am going to show you ME.

(John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only-begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.)

Yes, you can, believe Me, says the Lord I know it’s been difficult, BUT you can trust Me! Says the Lord. Trust Me!

(John 11:40 Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?)

(Revelation 19:1

After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God);


After I read these verses I started to sense the fire… The Holy Spirit fire. In the midst of trouble, I shall behold the Glory of GOD. I Shall look for His presence Everywhere and I shall deliver the Good news to all I can find. It was my heart's cry. I knew in my heart that the people of the earth were in for a huge surprise of a GOD Good Kind.

Thank you, Jesus, for we all await the Promises of You.

All I can say is this. 

Here I am Lord OVER HERE…

In Gods abundant grace For ALL


Dr. Theresa Phillips 



No comments:

Post a Comment