Monday, November 16, 2015

You are kept by My Power by Deborah Waldron Fry


You are My jewel and My precious treasure, Beloved.  You have been redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb.  I make you to sit in a seat of honor among princes.  You are Mine.
You are a jewel in the crown of the One who loves you.  I have purchased you with a great price and I shall preserve you forever.  You are kept by My Power.  Ever more brightly you are shining forth, reflecting the Light of your Savior.
You are forever in My heart, as the gems on your High Priest’s breastplate.  You are the precious stones set in gold upon the ephod.  None shall ever pluck you out of My Hand, Dear One, for you are engraved upon them.
You are a jewel in Emmanuel’s crown.  I AM your Beloved, and you are Mine.  I have raised you up from the ash-heap to be set among princes.  Soon it shall be Coronation Day and you shall crown through eternity the Forehead that was once wreathed with thorns.
“Now it is God who has fashioned us, [literally, chiseled or polished us] for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come,”   2 Corinthians 5:5.
“And they shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels,”   Malachi 3:17.
“Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you upon the palms of My Hands,”   Isaiah 49:15-16.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment