Friday, November 20, 2015

I AM your Hiding Place by Deborah Waldron Fry

 

I AM your Hiding Place, Beloved.  I will never separate Myself from you, Dear One.
It is the enemy who says that I hide Myself from you to draw you closer.  It is the enemy of your soul who says that we are “out of fellowship.”  He would make Me out to be a liar, and I AM He who cannot lie.
I AM Faithful and True and I AM Love itself.  I do not play games with your heart,  Precious One.  Once you have become My Child through My Dear Son, you are Mine forever.  I have promised to NEVER leave nor forsake you.
Everything changed with the Glorious Cross, Dear One.  I have sent My Holy Spirit to abide in your heart.  Comfort Himself dwells in your heart forever.  You have become My dwelling place, My temple. And I AM your dwelling Place.
I AM the Secret Place where you are loved and protected and hidden and cared for.  Do not walk by feelings, Beloved, for these “feelings” will lie to you.  Walk by faith and not by sight.  Keep My promises hidden in your heart.  You are IN me and I in you and nothing can ever separate us.  We are one forever, Beloved, and you are My own.
“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord,”   Romans 8:35-39.
“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s,”   1 Corinthians 6:19.
See: John 17,
“You are my hiding-place and my shield; I hope in Your Word,”   Psalm 119:114.
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall rest under the shadow of the Almighty,”   Psalm 91:1.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment