Wednesday, November 18, 2015

KINSMAN REDEEMER by Lana Vawser


This week I had a dream and I heard the words “I am coming as the Kinsman Redeemer”. As I was starting to wake up I heard Him speak again and He said that He is moving through the body of Christ in the anointing of the Kinsman Redeemer.
As I have been sitting with the Lord and pondering this dream, the biblical story of Boaz and Ruth was being quickened to my spirit and I felt to look up the name Boaz. (In the story we see Boaz restoring back to Ruth and Naomi everything that had been taken. When talking with a friend of mine, she stated it perfectly “Boaz became the bringer of upgraded promise and full restoration and he did it through love. He is redeeming with the greatest of love…kisses from a GOOD God.” – Jodie Hughes​)
BOAZ: “Quickness” (Strong’s Hebrew: 1162)
BOAZ: “Swift; in strength” (Google.com)
This confirmed the ‘sense’ in my dream, for when He spoke and said “I AM COMING as the Kinsman Redeemer”, there was an urgency on His words, that He was coming swiftly, that He was coming quickly, and He was coming in great strength.
The sense in my dream was that the Lord was coming QUICKLY to RESTORE. Not only was He going to restore what the enemy had plundered, destroyed and taken, but He was also coming to restore inheritances. There was a great emphasis on “loss”, that He was coming to restore the “losses”. Where there has been grief, pain, disappointment, and a stealing, the Lord was coming to restore it with His goodness. As Boaz moved in love, he restored to Ruth and Naomi honour and their inheritance.
The Lord is coming quickly to you to restore you. He is coming in ‘quickness’ as the Kinsman Redeemer and you are going to OVERFLOW WITH JOY!!!!
“The threshing floors will be full of grain, And the vats will overflow with the new wine and oil. ” – Joel 2:24

No comments:

Post a Comment