Saturday, November 28, 2015

A wake up call to this generation! A word from the throne of God by Pieter Kirstein


The Holy Spirit speaks
The fear of God shall be restored to this final generation THROUGH A SHAKING,  A SIFTING AND A SHIFTING.
All foundations that all men have built upon shall feel and experience the judgment of God Almighty and only that which cannot be shaken shall remain throughout the storm of tribulation. This generation have been greatly deceived by thinking they can live for themselves according to their own selfish self-centered self righteous standard and then escape through a rapture.
WE DON'T NEED THE BRIDE IN HEAVEN WE NEED HER AS THE WARRIOR WARRING BRIDE THAT SHE'S BEEN TRAINED TO BE IN THE EARTH. WHEN THE EARTH IS SHAKEN THEN THE SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM OF HIS TRIED LIVING STONES SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLOITS
We now take back creation from Satan with a vengeance!
It shall be as the Lord declared in Matthew 24:10  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold.
13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Yes the great falling away is begun. They are fallen from the standard and the foundation of the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Many shall be offended when they realise that WE SHALL INDEED ENTER THE KINGDOM THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION.
The tribulation shall test every man's foundation. People need to understand God's purpose for allowing the Tribulation. God always moves by design and sovereign purpose.
THIS PLANET 🌍 IS ASLEEP TO THE LATENESS OF THE HOUR. God said to me ; "IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH THE CHURCH WHO IS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL THEN JUST LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST. "
The middle east is a prophetic time clock of the development of world events. We are at war and most have been lulled to sleep by the god of this world. It's like the Lord said in another prophetic word that most shall only wake up with the missile and the bomb. As the Jewish people are going back to Jerusalem now from all over the world so in like manner am I drawing My people to renounce the Babylonian Systems of religious deception and return to the Jerusalem of God. Yes I'm calling you unto Zion I am calling you unto Myself. The majority of My children are in relationship with their churches and organisations and think that they can have their personal relationship with Me through their leaders but I shall judge and expose the religious leaders who have scattered My flock and I shall seek an account of the condition of the flock that I have placed under your care. I am the LORD. Ezekiel 34
Amos 9:9  For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like grain is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
10  All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, who say, The calamity shall not overtake nor meet us.
11  In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up its breaches; and I will raise up its ruins, and I will rebuild it as in the days of old:
Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
It says in Isaiah 60 that the Bride of Jesus Christ shall rise in the midst of great darkness because it's about the eternal souls of men not about building mega churches and enriching ourselves out of the Lord's gospel. Christ sacrificed and gave up His kingdom and glory for the BENEFIT OF OTHERS. And so I prophesy to this generation that indeed God Almighty shall teach His people to truly lay down their lives for the brethren. He never changed.
Now why would God allow His church to arise in the midst of great darkness?
Is it not so that the glory of the LORD shall be greatly multiplied?
Does light 💡 not shine at it's brightest in the greatest of darkness?
My bride, My true living tabernacle of precious stones shall stand and be as My beacon of hope because I have ordained the final Pentecost and harvest to break forth in this final generation. So seek My face,  be faithful unto the end as I have said in My word.

  All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth. Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment