Friday, November 20, 2015

The Process of Transformation by Shelly Mathis

Kremmling, Coloradoshelly.mathis@gmail.com


I am a renovating artist, and you are My masterpiece. I relish the process of recreation as I transform you into My image. Remember that while I am stretching and molding you, I never become discouraged at your progress, because I maintain the vision of you being finished and complete. Although I could accomplish your transformation in an instant, I do not want you to miss out on the benefits that process brings. Enduring the strain of challenges builds trust, for you gain an intimate knowledge of My faithfulness. Surrender to the process and enjoy the journey. Fighting against My techniques and striving to do it in your own strength hinders your progression.

Ephesians 2:10 (Amp) For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us].

No comments:

Post a Comment