Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I need you now... by Kim Clement


On September 7th, 2015, Labor Day, my life changed. I was at home and doing some spring-cleaning. It started out as any other day and I felt fine. I spent most of the morning, into the afternoon, reorganizing my office and then moved into the kitchen. It was a hot day and I was going in and out of the house moving stuff around and clearing out clutter, when I suddenly felt strange and dizzy. Then my right leg began to go numb from my toes, up my foot, and then my leg. I instantly knew something was wrong and ran inside to find my wife, Jane. I knew that the situation was urgent and although I hate to go to the doctor, I insisted that she get me to the hospital as soon as possible.
By the time we arrived at the first hospital, the numbness had moved up my right side and Jane immediately sent out an alert for people to pray because we knew that something was terribly wrong. I was rushed to another hospital nearby after a CT scan was done and they realized that I had a bleed on my brain. Jane and my daughter, Donne, were with me. I have no memory of what occurred after that, but they have filled me in on what happened.
After being evaluated by the doctors, I was sent to a hospital in Santa Barbara to be seen by the best brain surgeon in the area. Although I don’t remember this, I never lost consciousness. They rushed me into emergency surgery, where they performed a craniotomy and removed the blood that was putting dangerous pressure on my brain. I was then kept in an induced coma for two weeks as my brain healed. During this time, so many people all over the world were praying for me. My wife and children stayed with me the entire time, and as I was weaned from the induced coma and medications, I began to wake up. Jane played me my own music and prophecies and I awoke slowly to the promises that God gave me to give to others, which were now awakening me and bringing me back from the dead. I know that the prayers of so many warriors, friends, and family were heard, and my life was saved against so many odds. God showed me a time of recovery and restoration for nations, but this was also meant for me as the prophetic manifested in my own life.
Once I was awake and coherent, I realized that I could not move my right side and that my speech had been affected. My rehabilitation began immediately and everyone around me explained to me that I would be able to recover. I am a determined person and I refuse to allow the enemy to win in this - the worst attack of my life. I have fought many battles, but this was definitely the worst. As I threw myself into the grueling rehabilitation and long road ahead of me, I realized that this was not going to be easy. I will have to fight to regain the ability to continue God’s work in my life. But I will never give up.
I am writing to you now to ask for your help. I am going through the worst fight of my life and cannot return to prophesy and minister until I am able to recover. Although I have had incredible progress, this is going to take time and I refuse to stop our broadcasts. God told me that the warriors would help me come back through prayer and support. Now, more than ever before, we need funds to continue and sustain us through this difficult time.
As many of you know, we are seeing so many prophecies being fulfilled right now. I prophesied the recent events in Paris five years ago to the day, and we have now seen these prophecies come to pass. Not only the terrorist attacks, but the promise God gave concerning the outcome.
God has filled me with his WORD in a more powerful way than ever before, and when the time is right, I will be ready to deliver a fresh revelation and share in more detail what I experienced when God took me out of time. But I had to go into battle, into the valley of the shadow of death, and I have been wounded.
In the second book of Kings, chapter 4, is the story you all know so well of Elisha and the Shunammite woman. Elisha needed a place to rest and the Shunammite woman and her husband built him a room, bringing the prophetic promise into their home. She fed him and cared for him and asked for nothing in return because she perceived that he was the prophet of God. Elisha asked her what he could do to help her and she told him that she needed nothing. So Elisha asked her servant what could be done for her and her servant told him that she was unable to have a child. Elisha called her to him and told her that within a year she would EMBRACE HER SON. And she did! She conceived and bore a son at the “appointed time”. She housed the prophet and asked for nothing in return, but she still received the prophet’s reward. The prophet’s reward is available for you now. It’s time to EMBRACE your promise.
Please pray and seek God, ask Him what you could give during this time, and listen to what He tells you. I continue to pray for you and will never stop. I pray specifically that as you prepare a “place of rest” for me during this time, you would receive the prophet’s reward just as the Shunammite woman did. Her son – her promise - died, but when she was asked if everything was okay, she simply said, “All is well.” To me, that means that she was confident in the prophetic promise and her gift to the prophetic voice. I know that His promises to you in your own struggles will be kept as more and more begins to unfold. I pray that any attack and attempt from the spirit of death against your promise would be broken and that your prophet’s reward would be brought to life, just as her son was brought back to life.
I come to you in humility. I have felt your prayers strengthen me and I am eternally grateful to each and every one of you. You have been through this WITH ME as my incredible team and family have shared with you each week, and you have responded. I am driven to stomp on the devil, who would dare to try to steal God’s word from my mouth, His music from my fingers, and the boots from my feet. I love you all and thank you for your obedience to God and compassion for me in my greatest time of need so that we can stand together once again.
Sincerely,
Kim Clement
**You can click the above Donate Now button on the Kim Clement Official Facebook page to give your donation or visit www.kimclement.com. You can also text to 43965 with the word KIM and then the donation amount (example: KIM 25).**

No comments:

Post a Comment