Monday, November 23, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
You are entering into a season of light.  The light that brings revelation and reveals My presence is upon you.  Even though darkness is increasing on earth, My glory shall rest upon those who are Mine, says the Lord.  You shall begin to shine forth in My kingdom, so be filled with joy.  For, it is the season to do so.  Isaiah 60:1-2  Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Even though these are uncertain times, you can be certain about My Kingdom, says the Lord.  My Word and promises are true and will never change.  You can move forward with the certainty that I will direct your steps because you trust in Me.  Know that I am with you.  2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment