Monday, November 16, 2015

2 Words by Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Rejoicing in My goodness brings you into the glory of the land of the living, and brings you into the place where I can bless you exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that you can believe. If you can allow the understanding that I bring you today and bring to life a rejoicing spirit within you, then you shall indeed receive all that is available in this season, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
If in your heart, you seek My face and My will, I will direct you in the path of righteous living.  And, your actions on that path will please Me very much.  If you depart from that path to have your own way in satisfying your flesh desires, you will also depart from My presence, says the Lord.  Choose wisely.  Romans 9:8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed

No comments:

Post a Comment