Saturday, November 28, 2015

I will NEVER reject you! by Deborah Waldron Fry

 

I will never, no, never reject you or turn away from you, Little One.  Your standing with Me is not based upon your works, good or bad.  Your righteousness is based upon the finished work of the Glorious Cross.
My righteousness has become yours.  You are seated beside Majesty in heavenly places.  I am clothed with Majesty and girded with strength.  Draw on MY strength, Beloved. Your own strength shall fail you.  Though the earth shakes, I shall not let you be moved.
I AM YOUR Lord God Almighty.  I AM high and lifted up.  I uphold the universe by the Word of My Power.  Listen not to the voice of the world.  Hear Me now, Beloved.  I AM yours and you are Mine through the Blood of the Lamb.
I AM Head over all things.  All glory and power and majesty and victory are Mine.  I have raised you up and you are seated with Me in heavenly places.  You wear MY garment of righteousness.
I have crowned you with My glory, salvation and honor.  Therefore, who or what can stand against you?  I grant you the victory in that situation, Dear One, for it is Mine to give. In Me, ALL the promises are YES and AMEN.
Know this, Beloved.  Forever and ever, and in all the ages to come, it is and will always be My great joy to show you the surpassing riches of My grace in kindness toward you.
“The LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The LORD has clothed and girded Himself with strength; Indeed, the earth is firmly established, it will not be moved,”   Psalm 93:1.
“The LORD reigns, let the nations tremble; He sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake,”   Psalm 99:1.
“My glory is great through Your salvation, splendor and majesty you place upon me.  For You make me most blessed forever; You make me joyful with gladness in Your presence,” Psalm 21:5-6.
“You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor,”   Psalm 8:5.
“even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus,”   Ephesians 2:5-7.
“Jesus is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of His nature, and He upholds the universe by the word of His power. After making purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of Majesty on high,”   Hebrews 1:3.
“Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For OUR Lord God Almighty reigns,”   Revelation 19:6.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment